How Do I Use The Returns Portal?
1. Go to the Online Returns Portal - Click here to access the Returns Portal.
2. Find Your Order - Enter the order number and email used to make the purchase. You can find your order number in the order confirmation email you received when you first placed your order. If you have an account, sign in and go to “Order History” to locate the order you would like to return items from. If it has been more than 21 days since your purchase the Returns Portal will not allow you to make a return for that particular order.
- If you don’t enter the correct email address or order number you will not be able to use the Returns Portal to return your items.
3. Start Your Return - Select the items you wish to return from the order as well as the reason(s) for why you are returning. Click next.
4. Pick Return Method - Select "Store Credit".
5. Get Your Package Ready - Please ensure your items are sent back in accordance with our Online Returns Policy when returning. Add your items with tags and original packaging to the mailing package along with your packing slip and tape your package securely.
Please allow 5-7 business days after your package is received for return processing. You will receive an email notification when your return has been processed. Store credit in the form of an e-gift card will be sent to the email on file for the order in question once your return is fully processed.